virus entrepreneur

Currently a new uproar-gemparnya discuss the virus that causes bird flu and the consequences thereof, but we rarely talk about a virus that virus name entrepreneur. The virus must be injected from the small entrepreneur to make the State of Indonesia is superior.
If the virus is injected 5% of the entire population of Indonesia and the virus could be 5% of entrepreneurs, then Indonesia has exceeded Taiwan and Japan. Entrepreneurs in Taiwan is only 4.8% of the population, while in Japan to reach 4% of the total population. Indonesia, currently only 1.2%, still less with the Philippines, which entrepreneurnya already reached 1.5% of the total population. Education budget that is said in 2006, has reached 20%, how beautiful part is used to inject the virus of this entrepreneur.



Genesis Interestingly, I experienced when my child is sick. I bought drugs at the drug store owned by my friend, who happened to his wife's Chinese. When I was buying drugs at the drug store my friend, I am prepared to ask, because dilemari-cabinets and tables full of these drugs have a different box, which turned out to contain a few packs of cigarettes. "Ma'am Sampeyan kok kok drug sales also selling cigarettes?". My friend's wife smiled as he replied "Nah kok mas Yanto. Cigarette box is not I who have, but it is hers Diana ". Diana is her son who was still in Elementary school. That's how Chinese families to teach children business since childhood. So when his son was great, I believe, he will be skilled in the business world. Because the business school since elementary school with a capital of the parent box containing cigarettes. Chinese our brother, has been used to inject the virus to her child entrepreneur since childhood, so naturally when the soul entrepreneurnya above average.
I also give thanks to God, has been introduced by my grandmother's business since the third grade elementary school, which is selling kedondong. Virus entrepreneur who injected my grandmother was a sweet memory that I can not forget and is the first step I know the business world. Like a car which suddenly went silent, and after running the car never stopped until now, until the car was stopped by the Creator. Experience teaches that the first car moves, the most difficult, because the biggest obstacle, so many people who do not want to move the car and let the car remain stationary in place. But the car has been running resistance is relatively small compared with the stationary car. If a virus is to drive this car or entrepreneur virus is injected to the children currently in school or college, Insha Allah, Indonesia became a State that is not his match in the business world in this world.

source:msuyanto.com